Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vegas Does Something Right

Say what you want about Vegas, but man do they know how to put on a good show. We saw Vampire Weekend at the Palms Hotel Pearl theater. There isn't a bad seat in the house. They also have tons of helpful ushers to guide you to your seat. And don't get me started on the restrooms. They were several notches up from your normal concert venue.


Vampire Weekend was great in concert. It's always fun to see bands live but some bands are just better. Vampire Weekend definitely falls into the latter category.

We also got to see my favorite free show. The Bellagio fountains. I always forget how amazing they are.

So if you ever have the opportunity to see a show in Vegas I would definitely recommend it. I haven't been disappointed yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment