Tuesday, September 28, 2010

See, I can be spontaneous!

I mentioned a few weeks ago how sad I was that I missed Vampire Weekend in concert. Well, I get to see them after all.

A little over a week ago, I decided to look up if they had any concerts nearby. The West is not at all like back East where you can drive through 2 states in about 2 1/2 hours. It takes somewhere between 6-9 hours to get to a large city in any of the surrounding states. So I was hoping Vampire Weekend would be performing in Denver or Las Vegas. Well I got lucky and they do have a show in Vegas.

Here's the best part. I found a deal on a flight and hotel package so I don't even have to drive. It only takes about 45 minutes to fly to Vegas from SLC. I talked KK into going with me on my crazy quick trip to Vegas, and tomorrow we'll be off for a fun day in Sin City.

No comments:

Post a Comment