Saturday, November 6, 2010

Serious Gaming

My family has always been serious about gaming. It probably stems from the fact that we all have a talent for playing games. This means that when I play with non-family members I usually win a lot (although sometimes I will have a run of bad luck).

Tonight I went to a Rook gaming night and met a lot of gamers. Most of them were there for the social aspect, but there were a few serious gamers. I was at a disadvantage because it's been years since I've played Rook and I've never played it the way they did. I of course like to win, but I'm not one of those people that has to win all the time. I just need to win some of the time. Fortunately I didn't have any of those serious gamers in any of my groups so I was able to do ok. I need to work on my strategy, though.

I'm better at word games. Just ask my sister about Word Warp.

No comments:

Post a Comment