Sunday, November 7, 2010

Real Salt Lake Ties and Loses at the Same Time

My brother invited me to the Real Salt Lake playoff game tonight. Soccer is a great sport to watch. The crowd really gets into the game and it has a fast enough pace to keep it interesting. I've been trying to learn the rules of the game. I still miss a lot of the fouls and their calls, but I think I'm getting better.

Tonight Real played against FC Dallas. It was a really intense game because Dallas made the first goal, but Real kept almost scoring over and over again. They were finally able to tie it up towards the end of the game. However, for Real to continue on in the finals they needed to make two goals. So even though they tied, they will not be moving on. Kinda sad that the MLS Cup Champions had such a great year and then didn't make it past the semi-finals.

There is still some good news in all of this. Real Salt Lake has never lost a home game in the last year and a half or so. Tying the game keeps their winning home streak!



These photos were taken on my cell phone so they are not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment