Monday, November 29, 2010

Did You Notice?

Maybe you noticed that I haven't posted for several days. My computer broke down about a week ago so I haven't had a convenient way to post anything. I noticed it wouldn't boot into Windows days before I got around to doing anything about it, and of course by the time I realized it was a serious problem, Thanksgiving was upon us. I then had to wait until today before I could bring my computer to work and beg for help from our trusty Systems department.

I used to work for a computer support company, but that was many years ago. Now, it's just easier to rely on other's expertise than to try and figure things out using my out-dated computer knowledge.

So cross your fingers that my computer is fixable. Not that I would mind the excuse to buy a new computer. Mine is over 6 years old now (although it was top-of-the-line when first purchased). The most important thing is that I recover all the information saved on there. I of course only have back-ups of a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment