Saturday, November 13, 2010

Need a boost to your morale?

Then come hang out with my nephews and niece for an hour. That's exactly what I did last night. Man those kids are cute.

First, my 3-year-old nephew asked if I wanted to see him challenge a shark. I said of course. He then jumped off the couch and rolled around on the floor. I asked if that was how he did it and he said, "No, that's how I drown in water." He then proceeded to show me how to punch a shark in the nose.

Here's where the morale booster part comes in.

When I was ready to leave they ran to the door and barred me from leaving. They then proceeded to ask me when I was coming back and if it would be tomorrow. Then they hugged me over and over again. I had to actually walk out the door with 3 kids hanging off me before I could get away from the hugging. Even then when I finally made it to my car, the 3-year-old came running over to my door and said, "I need one more hug." Now wouldn't that make you happy too?

No comments:

Post a Comment