Thursday, November 4, 2010

It Began with a Missing Stapler

I've been thinking about cleaning my desk for a couple of months now. It usually gets really messy during summer reading. This year it was particularly bad because I never really cleaned after last year's summer reading program. I've just been too busy to properly clean it. So the other day when I couldn't find my stapler, I decided something had to be done. There are a couple of problems with any major organization project. First, all those things you don't know what to do with that you end up piling somewhere, and second, it always gets worse before it gets better. Unfortunately I had to stop before I could get it much past this point.

I'm not a very organized person by nature (hence the messy desk) but I do know how to get things organized well once I actually do it. Now, hopefully I will have enough time to finish it up.

And I still haven't found my stapler.

No comments:

Post a Comment