Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Win-Win

Today my awesome brother who I mentioned before came over to help me fix some things around my house. The stopper in the toilet tank wasn't functioning anymore, I wanted some pictures hung, etc. etc.

Oh, and did I mentioned that he is a professional house painter? Yeah, just another skill to add to his mile long list. Well, he was doing some touch up painting around the floor boards in my living room so I had to pull all the furniture out from the walls. I decided to leave the furniture pulled out so I could vacuum after the paint dried. Well, after my brother left, my cats finally decided to come out from under the bed. Yeah, they are big time scared-y cats. I watched them cautiously walk down the hallway and stare timidly into the living room. At first I thought it was because they thought my brother might still be around, but then it hit me that they couldn't figure out what had happened to the living room. Here's the best part. With all the furniture pulled out, it's like a totally different room for my cats. They have to go explore every nook and cranny like they've never seen it before. It's a hour or two of entertainment for them.

So you know, it's a win-win situation tonight for all the residents of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment