Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Presents

Don't you just hate trying to shop for that person who has everything? I can never think of anything so I put off buying them a gift until the last minute. Well your problems have been solved.

I bet they don't have one of these...



I was flipping through the Utah Valley Magazine December issue a few weeks back and discovered that the Love Glove, aka the Smitten Mitten, aka the Hand Hugger is made right here in Provo. I had no idea there were such problems with holding hands while walking outside in the cold that a new invention was needed. Clearly I am not up on these heavy world issues.

So go on, support a local company and buy one of these. Can't you just see your loved one in one of the photos below?


No comments:

Post a Comment