Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Restaurant Review - Milagros

On Monday, I got together with all my work friends to celebrate some birthdays. There were 4 people there that had had a birthday in the last week (including husbands). It's almost like my family birthday clusters. I just love hanging out with the people I work with. They are all so much fun! Is that odd?

We decided to try a new Mexican restaurant in town called Milagros. Apparently the former owners of Bajio's have now opened this restaurant and while Milagros is a dine-in restaurant (with a take-out counter) I did notice several similarities.
  1. They had the same rice options, Spanish (spicy) or sweet.
  2. The decorations, especially the paintings, looked very similar.
  3. The menus were very similar. Of course that's to be expected with Mexican food, but what I mean is the ingredients were the same for a burrito, etc. at both places.
Anyways, the food was very good. I would definitely recommend going. I'm just not sure if I'll be going back. I just don't dine out enough, and I'm not sure I would crave the food enough to NEED to go back. Especially when I can get most of it at Bajio's.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment