Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Este's Pizzeria

I'm not picky when it comes to pizza. I like pretty much every pizza place out there, but if you're looking for some good pizza, then look no further than Este's.

I've been there only once before and since their two locations are only in Salt Lake, it makes it hard to get back there.

Este's is a New York Style Pizzeria with large slices of of thin crust pizza. They have very tasty sauce and heavenly bread. I ordered a slice of the black olive and garlic. The garlic was real, fresh garlic not the dehydrated powder stuff. Making for an excellent slice of pizza.

Their special that night was Pig Lightning. Intriguing name, but didn't really tempt me.

We got there right before a huge dinner rush so we were lucky to get our pizzas in about 20 minutes. If we'd been any later it would have been 45-60 minutes. I don't know if it's always like that or not.

Este's will definitely stay on my restaurants to try again list.

No comments:

Post a Comment