Saturday, February 5, 2011

Only About 5 Years Late

So I finally got around to reading The Book Thief recently. I knew it would be a good book, but it's just so hard to read something if everyone else has already read it. Why is that?

Anyways, the author, Markus Zusak, is coming to the library in March and I wanted to read it before he came.

Can I just say wowowowowowowow! Now I understand. It's not just a good book. It's an AMAZINGLY good book. The way Zusak describes things. . .wow. . .and the story. . .wow. . .and the characters. . .wow. There were so many moments that I had to stop and reread a sentence just because it was like nothing I'd read before.

Probably most of you will know what I am talking about, but if not, get out there and read this book as soon as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment